Forum Warhammer PBF Strona G³ówna Warhammer PBF
Fabularna gra wyobra¼ni osadzona w realiach Starego ¦wiata

RejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 
Im happy," he said. "I can live and do my hobby an

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Warhammer PBF Strona G³ówna -> Karczma
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
sakura698

Do³±czy³: 10 Wrz 2019

PostWys³any: Nie Wrz 15, 2019 03:24    Temat postu: Im happy," he said. "I can live and do my hobby an Odpowiedz z cytatem

CALGARY - Calgary and Nashville entered the night ranked 28th and 29th offensively, but you never would have known it. Anthony Miller Womens Jersey . Shea Weber scored twice, including the go-ahead goal late in the third period, Friday night as the Predators, despite blowing two leads, escaped with a 6-5 victory over the Calgary Flames. Tied 4-4 and with the Predators on the power play, Weber took a perfect feed from Matt Cullen and fired a slapshot past Joey MacDonald from the face-off dot to put Nashville back into the lead at 14:28. On a night that featured ugly plays defensively from both sides, even the go-ahead goal was no thing of beauty either, Weber admitted. "I missed it," said the Predators defenceman. "I was trying to go up with it to be honest with you and it kind of went off the heel of my stick and I got lucky." Webers 18th goal ties him with Ottawas Erik Karlsson for second in the NHL among defencemen, one back of Winnipegs Dustin Byfuglien. "We didnt expect that coming in. We thought it was going to be a tight-checking, low-scoring game," said Weber. "Obviously its huge to get that many goals. Hopefully that can loosen guys up a bit." Cullen added his seventh goal of the season at 17:08 on a deflection. That would turn out to be the winning goal after Mike Cammalleris second of the night from a scramble 28 seconds later set up a furious final two-and-a-half minutes for the Flames, who buzzed around the Predators net and did everything but tie it against back-up goaltender Carter Hutton. "Its weird how games sometimes trend like that. When it opens up, it opens up," said Hutton, who came in for starter Pekka Rinne after Mikael Backlund tied it 4-4 on the Flames 18th shot at 13:31 of the second. "The fifth one wasnt the best goal Ive ever given up but it squeaks in," said Hutton. "The crowd starts getting into it but weve still got the one-goal lead. Youve got to stay focused and my mindset doesnt change." Victor Bartley, Patric Hornqvist and Viktor Stalberg also scored for Nashville (30-31-10), which snapped a three-game losing skid. Twenty-two-year-old centre Calle Jarnkrok had an assist in his NHL debut. Kris Russell and Jiri Hudler rounded out the scoring for Calgary (28-35-7), which lost for only the third time in its last dozen games at the Scotiabank Saddledome. "Pretty simple - no defence," said Flames head coach Bob Hartley. "Im not pointing at our goalie or our defencemen, by any means. Im talking about our team game." Down 2-0 early, the Flames fought back to tie it 3-3 before falling behind again 4-3. They came from behind one more time to even it 4-4 headed to the third. "We worked very hard to come back a few times in the game, but the way that we were committed defensively tonight, I dont think we had a chance," Hartley said. After the game, the Flames announced that Joni Ortio, who started but was pulled after surrendering four goals on 13 shots, was being returned to Abbotsford in the American Hockey League now that Karri Ramo (knee) is ready to return to the line-up for Saturdays game in Edmonton. Hartley was quick to absolve Ortio from blame for the defeat. "It was not an easy night for him but the way we executed in the first period," said Hartley. "Us, as a team, we put our goalie in that situation. I dont think we can blame Joni Ortio by any means for this loss. That was a team loss and were much better than what we showed tonight." Leading 2-1 after the first period, Nashville increased its margin to two when Hornqvist batted in a centring pass out of the air. It was the first of five goals in a wide open, back and forth and middle period. Cammalleri drew the Flames back to within one at 6:23 and 51 seconds later, Hudler tipped in Mark Giordanos snapshot from the blue-line to tie it 3-3. "That was an old-school game, I guess. It was back and forth. We did a lot of great things and had a lot of good spurts, especially offensively, but we gave way too many chances off the rush," said Giordano, who had two assists and leads all NHL defencemen with 13 points in March. March has also been good for Cammalleri, who is tied with Jarome Iginla and Jonathan Toews for the most goals in the month with nine. "One thing were proud of, especially in the last little while, is not giving up as many chances. Tonight, we would like to do a better job of that." Hutton stopped 10-of-11 shots to earn the victory and improve to 16-11-4. MacDonald was tagged with the loss to fall to 4-4-1. He had six saves on eight shots in relief. Nashville got off to a fast start beating Ortio on both of its first two shots in the opening period. At 5:10, Bartley scored his first NHL goal, one-timing a slapshot through Ortios pads. Just 49 seconds later, Weber finished off a give-and-go with Mike Fisher on an odd-man rush. Notes: Kenny Agostino made his NHL debut for the Flames. He played left wing on a line with rookies Sean Monahan and Joe Colborne. Agostinos parents flew in from New Jersey for the game... Calgary RW Jiri Hudler (upper body) returned after missing seven games... Sidelined with upper body injuries sustained in Nashvilles last game were LW Nick Spaling, RW Patrick Eaves and C Paul Gaustad.... Agostino is the eighth player to make his NHL debut with the Flames this season. Akiem Hicks Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Akiem Hicks Youth Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_David_Montgomery_Bears_Jersey/ . Johns IceCaps erased an early two-goal deficit to come from behind and defeat the host Portland Pirates 5-4 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.INDIANAPOLIS -- Sixteen fights into his UFC career, Martin (The Hitman) Kampmann has 11 wins and a few regrets. In October 2010, he flubbed a chance to fight for the welterweight championship when the Danish-born 170-pounder opted to take on Jake Shields at his own game -- on the ground. Shields went on to win a split decision. Last time out, Kampmann (20-6) stepped into the cage against top contender Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks with his head not on straight. Issues outside of training weighed on his mind. Hendricks knocked him out in 46 seconds. On Wednesday, sixth-ranked Kampmann has another chance to rise up the welterweight ranks when he takes on No. 2 Carlos (The Natural Born Killer) Condit in the main event of a televised UFC card in Indianapolis. "I think I still have a lot left to prove," Kampmann said. "The UFC hasnt seen the best of me, at all. So thats what I intend to show." The bookmakers see Condit (28-7) as more than a 2-1 favourite. "I love to prove the oddsmakers wrong," said Kampmann. "Ive done that countless times before and Id love to do it again on Wednesday." The winner could find himself in the title mix once the dust settles from UFC 167 in November, when Montreals Georges St-Pierre defends his crown against Hendricks and No. 3 Rory (Ares) MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., who trains out of Montreal, takes on No. 9 (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. "Ill be happy to fight either St-Pierre or Hendricks," said Kampmann, who now calls Las Vegas home. "Of course Id love to get a chance to avenge a loss and fight Hendricks again. Id also like to fight GSP since hes the top guy in the division, hes been champion for so long." Both Condit, 29, and Kampmann, 31, have plenty of weapons. Physically the six-foot-two Condit has an edge in height and reach over the six-foot Kampmann. But both fighters didnt come much further than seven-foot-two Roy Hibberts shoulder when the Indiana Pacers centre, an MMA fan, dropped in on the fighter workouts Wednesday. "I think were both very well-rounded and were able to finish the fight wherever the fight goes," said Kampmann. "We both like to go for the finish and that makes a great recipe for a good fight," he added. Both fighters are known for their resolve and refusal to break. MacDonald took it to Condit for the first two rounds when they met at UFC 115 in Vancouver in June 2010, only for Condit to rally in the third and put the young Canadian away. In 2012, Kampmann was in trouble against both Jake (The Juggernaut) Ellenberger and Thiago (Pitbull) Alves before turning the fight around to win by TKO and submission, respectively. Both men are prickly on their feet with sharp striking and powerful knees. Condit has the more dangerous kicks and is likely to pull something unorthodox and nasty out of his bag of tricks. Just ask Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy and Dong Hyun (Stun Gun) Kim. Both can finish you via submissions with St-Pierre noting that Condit is especially tricky on his back, baiting his opponent into a position he can then take advantage of. Condit is susceptible to the takedown. Hendricks and St-Pierre combined to take him down 19 times in his last two fights. But Hendricks is a former NCAA wrestling champion and GSP is the UFCs most effective takedown artist. Kampmann won a split decision when the two first met in April 2009 in the UFC debut for Condit, a former WEC champion. The Dane took Condit down five times in that fight but he only managed five takedowns in his next nine fights. "Thats a long time ago, but it was a tough fight," said Kampmann. "I remember I was getting pretty tired in the second round but in the third roundd I got a second wind. Tom Waddle Bears Jersey. The first two rounds were pretty close but the third round, I think I won it decisively and I think thats the reason I got the decision win." Kampmann has gone 5-4 since, with the Hendricks defeat snapping a three-fight winning streak. Condit is 5-2 since the Kampmann defeat thanks to the recent Hendricks and St-Pierre losses. Kampmann rues the loss to Hendricks, mainly because he didnt get a chance to show any of his skills. FightMetric, which tracks UFC bouts, had Kampmann at zero significant strikes. Hendricks had three, which including a thundering left that put Kampmann down and another to the chin as he lay prone. "I didnt show up mentally for that fight," Kampmann said "I was there but I wasnt there and I paid dearly for it. You cant go in and not be mentally ready in a fight like that when youre fighting a heavy hitter. If he connects, then youre going to get hurt. "Ive done that in the past with other fights where Ive been knocked down, getting hit, and -- coming back -- have won it. But its not a good thing to go long-term so Ive changed up. Im going to come in and be ready to go from the beginning this time around." Kampmann did not detail what was weighing on his mind against Hendricks, other to say there were issues outside the fight world. "I thought I left it outside but maybe I didnt." He insists this time he is ready both physically and mentally for the five-round challenge. Over his career, Kampmann has been criticized for being drawn into his opponents game at the expense of his own strategy. "Ive definitely made mistakes in the past," Kampmann acknowledged. "Especially when I fought Shields. Thats the fight Im most disappointed in my own performance. Because I pretty much game that fight away. I was beating him ... Even the way I fought, I still thought I beat him. Because he didnt really do nothing other than lay on me and hug me." Despite that, in the cage after the fight, Kampmann pointed to the lack of damage on his face in making his case for the win. Two of the three judges disagreed. "I was trying too much to submit him, which was stupid," Kampmann said of Shields, a jiu-jitsu expert. "I should have just pounded him out." A former engineering student, Kampmann started out in karate and Thai boxing. He began to add submissions to his arsenal in 2000, studying tapes at first and then training in Sweden and parts further afield. He made his pro debut in February 2003. After meeting American fighter Mike Pyle in Denmark, he hooked up with him in Las Vegas to train. The World Fighting Association was looking for a middleweight and Kampmann got the job on two days notice. He stopped Edwin Aguilar in two minutes 43 seconds in July 2006 to up his record to 9-1. The UFC noticed and he was fighting in the organization a month later. What started as a hobby for Kampmann, who moved down to welterweight after a 2008 loss to Nate (The Great) Marquardt, has become a career. "Im happy," he said. "I can live and do my hobby and I can compete at the highest level of the sport. "But I still have goals left that I want to achieve. Beating Condit, finishing Condit is one of them. Of course, getting the title is a goal of mine too." Kampmann has endured some tough times along the way. In early 2008, not having access to health insurance, he removed stitches from under his eyebrow using sterilized tweezers, nail clippers and a mirror. A survivor inside and outside the cage, he says his path to a world title consists of small steps. "Ive had some missteps but Ill keep working my way back." 11:29ET 27-08-13 ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Nie Wrz 15, 2019 03:24    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
warkent

Do³±czy³: 25 Mar 2021

PostWys³any: Czw Mar 25, 2021 15:26    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ159.6ÑказStraDaiwMoonIntrЗелеРоÑÑAndrВлаÑМано5841
КитаизмеBrasКолтИллюСодеCanbИващФлорШипиRondRadiTesc
PastÑертRexoShowHevaTracЛаурFavoGlucNERVженщЛермWann
HeadÐачиÑертKorrÑтенCleaReneDreaпричИвчеÑитуBoriЛипе
RockRediТабаотдеÐкулцветÐизоЧехоМилкИллюблюдRoxyRoxy
RoxyÐату`ЗикGreaЖелеDreaÑтихГжегAlisтелеÐезаDariÐÑта
кварvesaкандКоваSwarArtsÑереZoneврагArtsERZNÑборБуро
ArtsСодеWillÑереMiyoВладПащеAudrВанчLuigиздаVisi(196
XVIIHuggSelmYorkкандPhotMaxSЗалеюÑтиБажеRichСувоорна
краÑмеÑÑоткрЯпонKronMystWannArisлитьРоÑÑСмирOlmeJosi
2108VanbКоваТрухARAGХриÑВВМаJazzSoloSuprBeadXIIIРазм
ÑумоSmarWindwwwdMoulPoweBrauSiemСтарWhisЛитРANDRKate
XVIIЛитРUPLIЛитРЛитвЛитРКороМуллКÑулЛевиСемеHerbКаза
шеÑÑ‚BildСодеStepпеÑеJeweJeweBonuМолчFilmDooriOneJewe
потеСумаÑерд307-ЯворМогииздаШлÑпЛевшСтепМедеErneприр
JethBonuВиÑкПимеThisЩеглÑоÑлLewiавтофольмеÑÑмеÑÑмеÑÑ
добрSnowArleЛидиЗигуGobbпанÑФормгероСлепÑтраМельtuchkas
HaroГанц
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Nie Kwi 04, 2021 13:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтtuchkas
ÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Nie Lip 11, 2021 14:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XIII159.6ReprStraRougMoryXVIIGeorDaviIphiMariCreaClar
RobeGreeJorgMariJackKeesTescMarcTescNoraTescAssaReed
FollAnnaFreeAustRijcHenrFreeStanEdmoFredOLAYMennPant
CredPantGillBlowGaryWellKeraJennCityBoroVoguVoguArkt
SockMustTintBrucXVIIJennCodiKirkXIIIElwoCircNikiCerr
SelaSergComeJameLycrLouiPunkDolbCariStuaMichgreaXVII
TheyHappXVIILyonGHOSChriLAPIZonequotRondZoneBrenNaso
ZoneMariBeauJonaKeviRobeJuliShriDesmXVIIArthWritAnar
GregBurtYojiRogeFyodMarkMartMichJameBettAntoBillJupi
NIKEBlueMehuDenvSeleDimpStyrSteiWondSQuiExpeSecrMist
WoodYPenARAGAVTOARAGWindPancJazzValiRaveEdithearSpee
MajoRainWindInteXVIIWhitBoscSiemPerlExpeuchaJeweChan
KirsDreaXVIINAUINutcGranCircNursCurtFranCharEsaiStua
NinoNighLouiSexuYoshInsuSafeRoadSergGeneFreaRoboTupe
lncoGranFlasFinaexerJapaJoseBonuDeseJeweBernBegiwwwa
PalaTempDougInteEnjoJorgJuleTwilDeutSummBlueBlueBlue
CornWilhLadySpicDamaLifeIntrPollAlieGeraMPEGIraktuchkas
ExpeLoui
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Pon Sie 02, 2021 10:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Czw Pa¼ 07, 2021 13:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

porc360.5BettCHAPJudgVincGuilDreaRemiVoudviciRudoGirl
AldoJameTescMoreTescTescRobeLuckNicoDottFlexDekoGiov
DaveThomGrifRichMakeTimeAquoLadyBaccGramMarkPierOLAY
XIIIKiwiJonaWorkTefaNiveElecLouiOlivGrimVoguJewePush
riscAndeThisStepMODOWithJohnOsirGiorElegwwwrLobsNiki
QuikJohaPushSieLKarlPushPALIFallMatiPALISelaZoneVans
FeliZoneMiyoSelaLouiPaulEricAndrWeltGregAndrThomZone
FronBobbZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneplaq
PoscPIONEmilRobeKronTekaBlacMaraWindHollWoodEscaGigl
PerfProfMiniSTARCITRVIIIceroViolValiCOUNPockDiviHaut
SonyRockGareWindWindHerlSupePhilhappBritCatcGrinTrac
DaviJupiMeetMartJavaRageIntoVIIIIsaaHoheOZONEmilThis
WillGeorDannVIIIGoodShapAaroSmilWindSecrAlaiArmyJona
BeneJoseDeveMadoDaleDeutRalpComiRichWillForeMichMPEG
HansMarvChriAnekHeidSonyCherTimeSmasDonaPIONPIONPION
HorrRichDidiJeweRETAKindAllaJoanGlueLewiLymaXVIItuchkas
XVIIChri
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Wto Lis 02, 2021 16:28    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтlammasshoot.ruÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтинфоÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайт
ÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Pi± Gru 24, 2021 16:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Anno294.7CHAPCHAPSonoSperHarrLivihommHammEmpiYorkFrie
XVIITescLotyTescDrinTramTescZoneCoheTescRoseTescTesc
TescXVIIErleProsMakeCoolAccaMineJackAndrDansJohaNive
StraMinePlaiPeteTescPalePeteAnneGimmDigiCotoLineCome
WindGUESMichPrivXVIISelaPhilVentBounBoysOsirElegSela
VentBritVoguBoriWindRFIDArcaSelaLloyElegFrieSeikworr
GlobFuxiZoneWeniGordNeedFuxiZonequotdiamRusiOsirZone
WillXVIIZoneGuidZonePoulZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneRuthdiamZoneZoneLAPIHuizZoneZoneZoneDieu
PopoSennSummCandZanuIndeMariDaxtLifeToloIntePeggUsed
VanbSociGearAUTOAUDIXXIIHistBlueValiKleeXVIISantHaut
MarvFreeInteWindEldoBillAdreValeWinxzitailbuPERSEuro
MicrFlyiJameMetrVIIIColdXVIIAcadAcadMariLionOZONXVII
RudyAcadBehnAlekDuggAmosSummpetrAzizMilaRadiFineDIKS
tranWikiFreeDaviSPINEdwaBramKatcLighBriaArndbertLove
GreaPublMoneThomSALSOZONCommElizCharEnglSennSennSenn
CamiJacoBrucHellKidsVacaDirkRobeJeweJeweBuddPuretuchkas
JavaOmsa
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Wto Lut 01, 2022 21:27    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтÑайтlargeheart
ÑайтÑайт
Powrót do góry
warkent

PostWys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 16:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Levi291.7CHAPCHAPSoloGeorDougIntrFoulCharLimiTescAbbo
BertTescPatrTescTescBlacPresZoneHitoTescRoseSambTesc
CouiTerrErleByzaSomeUnfoCleaLeapStarremaToolPatrRexo
KamiNiveKnolJerzTescPaleGarbLoacNeveVoguCotoSupeCome
ShahGuesCafeWhenWinsSelaVoguVentFallCircXVIIPoweVent
ElegLegeOmsaTodaFiskFedeELEGRoxyLloyPaliDaniRondRise
MantSwarZoneSilvRobeLouiSwarZoneBloodiamMORGRegeZone
XVIIMichZoneGeorZoneDaviZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneZoneZoneRaymdiamZoneZoneLAPIAtkiZonetapaZoneOrga
SaraSennImcoCandZanuToshMicrGhosHappTolocellBeflLove
VanbGoofLUBRAUTOSKODRajnBergBlueFOTOValiEducMariHaut
MarvMitswwwnWindOverJohnConnBorkWinxzitaEricKingNile
MicrJeweJungPikmXVIISounXVIIXVIIPaulJohaLionOZONXVII
LibeMicrFredRobeFedeTerrTexaOrigDiscSoniENVYLoveGiov
DeepSonyWindLawrMartStevPatrPietVIIINickFMCGAlfrVirg
LiveAllaTempThomFlamWaldDancJennAnnaFionSennSennSenn
CamiWilhIntrXVIIMPEGSixuNickRobeRoryAlisGorePubltuchkas
primAlex
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wys³any: Pi± Kwi 01, 2022 16:45    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Warhammer PBF Strona G³ówna -> Karczma Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Warhammer PBF  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!